Every segment of the society whether it is an individual or business entity in the shape of partnership/ Corporate Entity created under any applicable rules and regulation of various laws of India, requires certification from Chartered Accountants.
Such certification and attestation includes the following:-
- Certificates on the basis of financial books of accounts and annual financial statements such as- Capital contribution certificate, Gross turn over certificate, Sundry debtors certificate and closing stock certificate, statutory liabilities certificate etc.
- Certificates on the basis of statutory records being maintained under Indian Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable laws.
- Certification of Fare Values of Shares of Company for the scope of merger / de-merger, Buy Back, Allotment of further shares and transfer of shares from resident to non-resident.
- Certificates for foreign remittance outside India in form 15CB.
- Net worth Certificates for the purpose of Bank finances, Bank guarantee, Student Study Loan and Issuance of Visa by Foreign Embassy.
- Certification of arms length price u/ 92 of the income Tax Act, 1961.
- Utilization Certificates of the funds/ Grants needed by NGO’s, Statutory Bodies, Autonomous Bodies, and charitable organizations.
- Certification under the Income-Tax laws for various Deductions, etc.
- Certification for claim of refund under GST Act and other Indirect Taxes.
- Certification under Exchange Control legislation for imports, remittances, ECB,DGFT,EOU, etc
- Various Certificates needed by the Companies Planning for initial Public Issue.
- Certification of Standalone balance sheets for the purpose of Public Issue.
PKP being a Peer reviewed firm is eligible to issue the above certificates.
Contact PKP Certification and Attestation
Contact Person : Mr. Prakash k Gupta
Email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Numbers : +91-11-23382207/ 23388753
Mobile Number : +91-9811031841